Thursday, March 26, 2009

My day with Jay

***My Days With Dave will not be shown tonight***

One of our 7 remaining workers called in sick today - actually, his daughter was sick so he had to stay home to care for her. As such, Dave split with me to work with someone else and I met up to work with the other crew we had scheduled for today. One of the people in my crew today was "Jay" - he's clearly no Dave but we have some funny interactions whenever we're together.

Me: Do you know what you're having for dinner tonight?

Jay: Leftovers!

Me: Nice. What do leftovers consist of?

Jay: Leftovers.

Me: Yeah, I'm fishing for ideas for my dinner tonight.

Jay: *Silence*

Me: *Silence*

Jay: *Silence*

Me: Hmmm.

Editor's Note: We're having roast beef (on a bed of onions and garlic), homemade gravy, mashed potatoes and sauteed asparagus with garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment