Sunday, March 15, 2009

About another driver he ran off the road

Dave: So this guy is riding my ass today and flashing his lights so I eventually get over and out of his way and as he passes, he gives me the finger. Well I was not in a good mood so I immediately get right behind him and gun it. I'm going like 90 and I'm so close I can't see his plate. So the guy hits his brakes - and I knew he was going to do that so I was already hitting mine - and I just barely hit his outside bumper. He spins out of control and goes into the ditch. I said, "Oh shit, how am I going to get out of this?" So I called 911 and reported seeing a drunk driver. I gave them my name too to make it look good.

Me: Oh, that's perfectly rational behavior.

Dave: You think so?

Me: Oh yeah.

Dave: Ok, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment