Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Bleeding

Dave was talking on his phone and as usual he was talking on speaker phone. No such thing as a private discussion with him.

Dave: So, do you want to meet me for a drink around 4?

Dave's Girlfriend: I think that could work but, where are you now?

Dave: I'm at work.

Dave's Girlfriend: You're out of work now aren't you!? You always do this!

Me: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Dave: Ha, Sniffa's laughing at you!

Dave's Girlfriend: I'm on speaker phone!?

Dave: Yeah, why wouldn't you be?

Dave's Girlfriend: I'll talk to you later. *click*

Dave: See? Didn't I tell you how she is? She's got the bleeding this week so she's all worried that I'm out cheating on her.

Me: Ha ha, the bleeding!?

Dave: Yeah, her period. She thinks I'm going to be off fucking other women because she has her period.

No comments:

Post a Comment