Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dave's Weekend In Laconia Part II

Dave: Yeah, so I ended up with the fattest fucking broad in the bar and she had the most annoying laugh ever. It was all like, "hen, hen, hen, hen!"

Me: The Norah O'Donnell laugh.

Dave: Exactly.

(Editor's Note: Dave has no idea who Norah O'Donnell is.

Dave: But me and my buddy ended up hitting on these two broads that were about 20 years apart. One was 10 years younger than me - and she was all right; I'd fuck her - and the other was about 10 years older than me. She was like 60 or something.

Me: Were you digging up the grave?

Dave: No way, but she did whisper to me, "Have. You. Ever. Found the g-spot?"

Me: Heh, I'm sure she did.

Dave: I couldn't help but laugh in her face. We were hitting on them in the parking lot and they got in their car to leave and they left their pocket books on the rear bumper. My buddy ran after them to tell them about it but they weren't going anywhere since the line to get out of the parking lot was really long. So I walked up to the window with their purses and told them, "No, but I found your pocket books."

No comments:

Post a Comment