Monday, June 8, 2009

Till Laser Removal Do Us Part

Dave: I made a few hundred bucks yesterday at my other job.

Me: Holy shit, that's awesome.

Dave: Yeah it is. I was thinking, I promised my girlfriend last year that I would get her a tattoo; maybe I'll finally get her one.

Me: Aww.

Dave: She wants to get one of those back tattoos, what are they called, tramp stamps?

Me: Ha, that's from that movie.

Dave: Yeah, I told her it's called a tramp stamp and now she doesn't want to get one. I told her to just get something else.

Me: A tribal?

Dave: Probably. I was thinking I'd either do that or pay to have her grandmother's engagement ring fixed. And then I'd give her a year to marry me or I'm outta there.

Me: The tattoo will probably last longer than the marriage.

Dave: Heh, heh, heh, you're probably right.

No comments:

Post a Comment